Hello, fellow humans.
Welcome to COVID Operations. My first post is a small brief about this Operation.
COVID’S contagion is joy, laughter, and stories written from a 4th floor apartment in New York City.
I am here to keep sane during this global pandemic. Fear is spreading across the globe. Let’s slow the rate of infection.
Before clicking follow, you should know…
- My bike is my magic carpet.
- I’m an Australian living in New York.
- I bought three fish when self-isolation laws came into effect.
- Two of those fish, Cora and Rona, have already died.
- Sometimes, I forget hand sanitizer when I leave the house.
- I ordered 24 bottles of red wine when the first case of Corona hit NYC.
- I sailed from Australia to Burma once. Well, I was on a boat that sailed from Australia to Burma.
- Carnival, the third fish, is thriving in self-isolation.
Now that you know a little about me, my intentions and my shady track record with pets, it’s time for you to decide…….
To follow, or………not to follow.